Personal Tracking Devices designed for Kids and Students
Of all age groups, young people mostly kids and school going students between 6 to 12 years of age are most vulnerable to abuse and abduction, according to a report by Sefton Council, a government agency of United Kingdom. The report points out that underlying cause behind this can be low self-esteem and a poor self-image. Although a victim can never be blamed for a crime he didn’t commit in the first place and the wrongdoer plays an important role too. Every human being strives to secure its future and this goes for society too. But only if stress is laid on child protection can a society actually protect its future.
Law Enforcement Database shows that number of missing persons has significantly increased approximately by 500% in the last 20 years and almost 80% of these missing personals are juveniles aged below 16 years. Rising trend of crimes against children is a Global headache and Governments in association with Security Forces are devising new ways to curb this trend. Stricter measures, stricter guidelines, stricter penalties are what Governments are going for. But administration relies on societies to implement and exercise its rules and regulations. A society comprises of engineers, doctors, accountants as well as parents, adults, elders who want to protect their children by utilizing security solutions at an individual level also.
Statistics from Indian Law Authorities and Journals from News Agencies present a grim-face when it comes to crimes against children. Following stats reveal the plight of children and dangers they face every day in India:
- 40,000 children are abducted in India annually of which 11,000 remain untraced.
- 180 children go missing on an average every day, including 11 from the National Capital Region Alone.
- According to National Missing and Unidentified Persons System over 3 lakh children are still missing in the country.
- One child goes missing in every 8 minutes.
At an individual level, parents and guardians should pick a personal GPS tracker to locate and secure their young ones. The fact that Personal GPS Trackers are now so affordable, easy to use, small and lightweight means that parents with children of all ages can insist their kids to carry a Personal GPS Tracker at all times. These tracking devices rely on GPS Tracking Technology which works all year round 24 hours a day. ThinkRace Technology provides a wide range of Personal GPS Trackers to educational institutes so that parents & guardians can track their little ones easily from their smartphone or PC.
Personal GPS Tracker Manufacturers ensure that their devices include some or all of the following features listed below:
- Real-Time Tracking
- Location History
- Geo-Fence or Electronic Fence
- SOS Button in case of Emergency
- Provision for storing Family Numbers
ThinkRace Technology equips its Personal Trackers with School Attendance System. Parents can even attach an active RFID System to track their kids in School Bus and automatically turn off the device when kids reach the classroom.
- Reap the following benefits when tracking your kids via a Personal GPS Tracker
- Locate your kids in Real-Time
- Set safe zones for your kids and receive alerts when they leave it
- Talk to them via two-way call function
- Track from anywhere, anytime using the mobile tracking app or web tracking platform
- Know what they are doing with unique voice monitoring function
September 4, 2017 4:51 am