GPS Card for Kids TK500 Fun For Kids & Relief For Parents
Parenting includes but is not limited only to get your child good grades and habits. One of the important challenges you face is their safety. As time goes, they would grow and explore themselves and would not want you to control their lives. Whether your children are starting school or daughters are working late at night, GPS technology allows you to kill two birds with one stone - tracking their day’s schedule without being obtrusive and freeing yourself from the uneasiness.
GPS or Global Positioning System is a constellation of satellites that orbit the Earth, making it possible for the people with ground receivers to pinpoint their geographic location. The location accuracy is anywhere from 100 to 10 meters for most equipment. GPS can be used in general, around the world, available in today's smartphones as well. It doesn't have anything to do with the internet, it's just a receiver that uses signals from the GPS satellites.
Apart from the wearable personal GPS trackers, we have a pocket friendly GPS tracker named TK 500. This GPS ID card is specially designed keeping in mind the child's safety and elderly security.
- Thin, small and light weight: This device weighs only 49 grams and is approximately 98×55×7.8 mm - so you can fit it just about anywhere.
- Splash proof: TK500 is Splash Proof meaning you will never have to worry about losing your child at any pool or a beach.
- Two way communication: Not only the receiver can receive your calls but also they can call you back.
- Real-time tracking: You can easily track your child/adult in real time to see what they are up to.
- One touch SOS: As soon as the person activates the SOS, call and text alerts will reach the pre-programmed contacts.
- Better backup battery: This device will alert you when the battery is dying.
- GEOFence: You will get notifications if your child has arrived/goes outside the designated zone areas.
- Location history: This device will help you to watch over your child/adult's day schedule as it records the history of movements and the places visited.
- Don't Disturb mode: If your child is in class or asleep, you can turn on the anti-disturb function.
- 3 mode positioning: This device uses GPS/AGPS/LBS methods to give you more reliable location of your child/adult.
- Multiple Color: TK500 comes in colors viz; Blue, Pink and White. Pick your child's favorite.
TK500 is definitely an extra measure of safeguarding your family if you are in emergency.
Happy Tracking with GPS Card for Kids TK500!
August 5, 2017 2:12 pm Leave your thoughts
This post was written by admin